Popular Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar, who released Baahubali and Ghazi in Hindi, has turned a proud father to twins through surrogacy. The flamboyant filmmaker took to his Twitter profile this morning to reveal the arrival of his new bundles of joy.
Karan named his children Roohi and Yash, after his parents’ names, and said his professional assignments will take a back seat from now on while he gets to enjoy parenthood. Karan also said that his mother Hiroo Johar will be an integral part of the upbringing of her grandchildren.
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) March 5, 2017
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
- Baahubali’s sets new records in Karnataka & Kerala, misses TN
Articles that might interest you