Popular Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar, who released Baahubali and Ghazi in Hindi, has turned a proud father to twins through surrogacy. The flamboyant filmmaker took to his Twitter profile this morning to reveal the arrival of his new bundles of joy.
Karan named his children Roohi and Yash, after his parents’ names, and said his professional assignments will take a back seat from now on while he gets to enjoy parenthood. Karan also said that his mother Hiroo Johar will be an integral part of the upbringing of her grandchildren.
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) March 5, 2017
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Kochi Leaves Sunny Leone Shocked
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
Articles that might interest you