Popular Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar, who released Baahubali and Ghazi in Hindi, has turned a proud father to twins through surrogacy. The flamboyant filmmaker took to his Twitter profile this morning to reveal the arrival of his new bundles of joy.
Karan named his children Roohi and Yash, after his parents’ names, and said his professional assignments will take a back seat from now on while he gets to enjoy parenthood. Karan also said that his mother Hiroo Johar will be an integral part of the upbringing of her grandchildren.
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) March 5, 2017
- Can’t imagine making BAN without Mahesh: Koratala Siva
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel