Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is all set to kick-start his ambitious multi-starrer in a few days. The film features an ensemble cast comprising Vijay Sethupathi, Aravind Swami, Simbu, Arun Vijay, Aditi Rao Hydari, Aishwarya Rajesh and Jyothika in lead roles.
This evening, the makers of this most eagerly awaited movie have announced the titles for the film’s Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam versions. While the Telugu and Malayalam versions are titled Nawab, the Tamil version is titled Chekka Chivantha Vaanam.
Nawab also features Mani Ratnam’s regular collaborators like AR Rahman, Santosh Sivan and Sirivennela Seetharamasastry. Lyca Productions’ Subaskaran will co-produce the movie along with Mani Ratnam’s Madras Talkies.
- Kanam will movie you completely- Sai Pallavi
- Bharath Ane Nenu grosses 100 crores
- Star hero to become a dad yet again
- Nela Ticket’s fun teaser is out
- Mahesh-Namrata’s amusing picture goes viral