Kiran Raj, who has been a body double for Prabhas in several films including Baahubali, has turned hero. His upcoming film Karaali was launched earlier today in Hyderabad. Cinematographer Senthil Kumar, Veera Shankar and few other producers graced the event.
Kiran will make his debut as a director with this film and it’ll be produced by Mallikarjun Reddy and Mohammed Jaffer Ali. The film’s shoot is expected to begin from the last week of June. More details about the cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
- Passionate director to turn producer
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
Articles that might interest you