Directed by SS Rajamouli, India’s biggest motion picture Baahubali The Beginning released last year and wreaked havoc on the box-offices worldwide. Currently, the film’s unit is busy with the film’s second part, Baahubali The Conclusion, which will hit the screens early next year.
At the latest edition of the Gama Music Awards that took place in Dubai, Young Rebel Star Prabhas revealed several interesting tidbits about the film. Prabhas said that Baahubali was only a single part film during its inception stages.
Prabhas also revealed how Rajamouli almost backed out of Baahubali The Beginning, fearing that the film was not commercially viable. Apparently, Jakkanna even thought of making a new film with a boxing backdrop featuring Prabhas, only to be told by Baahubali’s producers Prasad Devineni and Shobu Yarlagadda not to worry about the film’s outcome and to carry on with the project.
Prabhas also lauded both the producers for their passion and commitment in bringing out a world class film.
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?