An experimental film titled Prayogam is all set to release on December 30. Directed by Bhanu Prakash, the film narrates the story of a scientist who conducts an experiment to catch the drug mafia. The specialty of the film is that most part of the film is going to be screened in a split screen format, where four different stories in the film are shown at once. The total length of the film is 2 hours 23 minutes. This is probably the first time that this split screen format is being used for an Indian film, although the makers claim that it might be the first of its kind in the history of world cinema. Surya and Bhanu Prakash are playing lead roles.
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu locks its release date
- Sundeep’s Care Of Surya gets a simultaneous release