It is a known fact that Chiranjeevi’s 150th film is gearing up to go on floor on the 6th of June. Latest update reveals that the pre-production and last minute location and other shoot formalities are nearing completion and the unit is raring to go on floor.
Star actress Anushka will be playing the female lead and V V Vinayak is the director. Devi Sri Prasad composes music for this film which is the remake of Tamil hit Kaththi.
Chiranjeevi will be seen in a complete new look and has been preparing for the same from quite some time now.
- Star hero film opening on a dull note
- Star director to grace Mahesh’s intro event in Chennai?
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
Articles that might interest you