It is a known fact that Chiranjeevi’s 150th film is gearing up to go on floor on the 6th of June. Latest update reveals that the pre-production and last minute location and other shoot formalities are nearing completion and the unit is raring to go on floor.
Star actress Anushka will be playing the female lead and V V Vinayak is the director. Devi Sri Prasad composes music for this film which is the remake of Tamil hit Kaththi.
Chiranjeevi will be seen in a complete new look and has been preparing for the same from quite some time now.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you