It is a known fact that Chiranjeevi’s 150th film is gearing up to go on floor on the 6th of June. Latest update reveals that the pre-production and last minute location and other shoot formalities are nearing completion and the unit is raring to go on floor.
Star actress Anushka will be playing the female lead and V V Vinayak is the director. Devi Sri Prasad composes music for this film which is the remake of Tamil hit Kaththi.
Chiranjeevi will be seen in a complete new look and has been preparing for the same from quite some time now.
- Raai Laxmi To Shake A Leg To Her Hit Songs At IIFA
- Katamarayudu’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- First Look Of ‘Ami Tumi’ Unveiled
- High Court’s notices to Balakrishna
- Chay, Nagarjuna’s amusing Twitter counters
Articles that might interest you