Naga Chaitanya’s Premam has been in the making from quite some time now. Sources close to us reveal that the makers have decided to release the audio of the film in the month of August in Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, the film will be released in September and an exact date will be announced soon. Chandoo Mondeti is directing this flick which also has Shruthi Haasan, Madonna Sabastian and Anupama Parameswaran as the female leads.
- Keshava team kick-starts promotional tours
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam still calls me sir : Nagarjuna
Articles that might interest you