Naga Chaitanya’s Premam has been in the making from quite some time now. Sources close to us reveal that the makers have decided to release the audio of the film in the month of August in Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, the film will be released in September and an exact date will be announced soon. Chandoo Mondeti is directing this flick which also has Shruthi Haasan, Madonna Sabastian and Anupama Parameswaran as the female leads.
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon
- Update on Bellamkonda Sai’s Saakshyam
- After Hyderabad, Kakinada awaits AR Rahman’s concert?