The festival season became an advantage for the movie. It is performing very well in all areas of its release and has collected 95,83,795 and 88,06,693 in both Guntur and Krishna regions respectively.
Going by this flow, the trade pundits are expecting much more improvement in collections in the coming days.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you