A couple of days ago, fans were in for a huge shock with the reports of happening young Malayali actress Anupama Parameswaran exiting from the much-awaited Ram Charan’s next movie in Sukumar’s direction.
There have been several reports since then that Anupama’s unjustified and sudden demand for a hike in her remuneration prompted the film’s producers at Mythri Movie Makers to replace her.
In a much appreciated clarification, the producers, via Twitter, refuted all the ‘high remuneration demand’ rumors and reiterated that Anupama is ‘highly talented and thorough professional’. The producers went on to say that Anupama will certainly be part of their future projects.
- 2.0 to beat Dangal’s record in China
- India’s Oscar Choice Turns Controversial
- Queen’s Telugu Remake To Be Launched Soon
- No movie should be compared with Baahubali: Prabhas
- Sundar C Postpones His Dream Project Again
Articles that might interest you