Director Puri Jagan’s love for Bangkok is very well known to movie lovers. He is a regular visitor to Bangkok and the Government has accorded him special status as well. Now, Puri Jagan writes all his scripts in Bangkok and he is leaving for the Thai city later tonight, to pen the script for his upcoming film.
He is expected to return after a few weeks time, with a script in hand. Puri’s next film could be with NTR, but it has not been confirmed yet. He is also expected to work with Mahesh Babu sometime this year.
Puri’s last film was ‘Heart Attack’ and it has managed to rake in decent revenues at the Box Office.
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
Articles that might interest you