Director Puri Jagan’s love for Bangkok is very well known to movie lovers. He is a regular visitor to Bangkok and the Government has accorded him special status as well. Now, Puri Jagan writes all his scripts in Bangkok and he is leaving for the Thai city later tonight, to pen the script for his upcoming film.
He is expected to return after a few weeks time, with a script in hand. Puri’s next film could be with NTR, but it has not been confirmed yet. He is also expected to work with Mahesh Babu sometime this year.
Puri’s last film was ‘Heart Attack’ and it has managed to rake in decent revenues at the Box Office.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23