Maverick director Puri Jagannadh made headlines a couple of weeks ago when the news of his much hyped film Rogue being shelved splashed on the internet. However, latest reports reveal that the film is very much on and that a fresh schedule will commence from January 24th in Bangkok.
Reports further say that Puri has roped in Mannara Chopra as the film’s heroine. Popularly known as the sister of Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra’s sister, Mannara Chopra is currently acting in Sunil’s film.
Ishan will be making his debut as a hero and the film will have its music composed by Sunil Kashyap of Varun Tej’s Loafer fame.
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
Articles that might interest you