Maverick director Puri Jagannadh made headlines a couple of weeks ago when the news of his much hyped film Rogue being shelved splashed on the internet. However, latest reports reveal that the film is very much on and that a fresh schedule will commence from January 24th in Bangkok.
Reports further say that Puri has roped in Mannara Chopra as the film’s heroine. Popularly known as the sister of Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra’s sister, Mannara Chopra is currently acting in Sunil’s film.
Ishan will be making his debut as a hero and the film will have its music composed by Sunil Kashyap of Varun Tej’s Loafer fame.
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next
- Virat-Anushka tie the knot in Italy