Maverick director Puri Jagannadh made headlines a couple of weeks ago when the news of his much hyped film Rogue being shelved splashed on the internet. However, latest reports reveal that the film is very much on and that a fresh schedule will commence from January 24th in Bangkok.
Reports further say that Puri has roped in Mannara Chopra as the film’s heroine. Popularly known as the sister of Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra’s sister, Mannara Chopra is currently acting in Sunil’s film.
Ishan will be making his debut as a hero and the film will have its music composed by Sunil Kashyap of Varun Tej’s Loafer fame.
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja
- Charan-Boyapati film for Dasara, 2018?
- Backdrop of Mohan Babu’s next revealed