The distribution rights of East Godavari for Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s upcoming action entertainer ‘Raccha’ , have been sold for a very good amount. Rights have been acquired by Purvi Pictures of Visakhapatnam for a amount totaling slightly more than Rs 2 Crores. The deal has been closed with the support of Geetha Arts.
Raccha is gearing up for release this summer and Tamanna will be seen as the heroine in this project. Sampath Nandi is the director and Mega Supergood Movies banner is producing this big budgeted action entertainer.
- Raj Tarun-Amyra’s Rajugadu’s final stop in Thailand
- Dandupalyam director in talks with Telugu hero?
- Gautham Menon-Dhanush’s ENPT resumes finally
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh