The distribution rights of East Godavari for Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s upcoming action entertainer ‘Raccha’ , have been sold for a very good amount. Rights have been acquired by Purvi Pictures of Visakhapatnam for a amount totaling slightly more than Rs 2 Crores. The deal has been closed with the support of Geetha Arts.
Raccha is gearing up for release this summer and Tamanna will be seen as the heroine in this project. Sampath Nandi is the director and Mega Supergood Movies banner is producing this big budgeted action entertainer.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock