Allu Arjun, Shruti Haasan starrer Race Gurram is in the last leg of shooting. Directed by Surender Reddy, the film has been produced by Nallamalapu Bujji and Dr.K Venkateshwara Rao. It’s the first time that Allu Arjun is teaming up with Surender Reddy and Race Gurram is one of the most eagerly anticipated films of the year.
The latest news is that the entire film’s shooting has been wrapped up except for a song. This song is expected to be shot on Allu Arjun and Shruti Haasan from February 15 and with that, the shooting will be complete. Bhojpuri actor Ravi Kishan has played the main villain’s role and the film also stars Saloni and Brahmanandam in important roles. Surender Reddy’s stylish direction and entertainment quotient are said to be the main highlights of the film.
SS Thaman has scored the music and the film is going to release later this summer.
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album
- Ram-Dil Raju project from March
- Aadhi’s role to be quite interesting in Bhaagmathie