Allu Arjun’s upcoming film Race Gurram is fast nearing completion. Shruti Haasan is playing the lead role in this action entertainer and Surender Reddy is directing it. Nallamalapu Srinivas and Dr Venkateshwara Rao are jointly producing the film under Lakshmi Narasimha Productions banner.
The film’s entire shooting has been wrapped up, except for a song. The final song is going to be canned in Hyderabad from February 17 onwards. Last month, an item number was canned on Allu Arjun and Kyra Dutt. The film is expected to be a thorough entertainer and it has Brahmanandam in a key role. Saloni is playing the second lead whereas Ravi Kishan, a popular Bhojpuri actor, is playing the villain’s role.
S S Thaman is scoring the music and Manoj Parahamsa is the cinematographer. Vakkantham Vamsi has written the story. The film is expected to hit the screens later this summer.
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
- Significance Of Kaala’s Poster Revealed!
Articles that might interest you