Director Maruthi is teaming up with Victory Venkatesh for the movie ‘Radha’ and the muhurtham shot was held recently. However, the film has run into a bit of controversy, with a writer claiming that Maruthi stole the story from him.
To address these issues, Maruthi called for a press meet today and interacted with media personnel. “I have written 80 scenes for Radha and not even one of them is a copy. A case has been filed in writers association and I am confident that I will be given a clean chit soon. I have many stories with me, to suit many budgets”, said Maruthi
Currently, the writers association is looking at both the stories and an official announcement can be expected soon.
- Mirchi-like stylish rain fight in Saaho?
- Shocking budget for senior hero’s comeback film
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
Articles that might interest you