This is a time when politics and films are getting mixed up big time. Director S.S. Rajamouli has been a vocal supporter of the ‘Lok Satta’ party for quite a while now. So far, his support has been limited to social networks and the occasional party meets.
But now, the ace director will be actively campaigning for party president Jayaprakash. The director revealed this today and he would be extending his support to JP for the Malkajgiri Loksabha constituency.
Meanwhile, the production unit has taken a break from the shooting of ‘Baahubali’ after the completion of a big war schedule at Ramoji Film City.
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash