This is a time when politics and films are getting mixed up big time. Director S.S. Rajamouli has been a vocal supporter of the ‘Lok Satta’ party for quite a while now. So far, his support has been limited to social networks and the occasional party meets.
But now, the ace director will be actively campaigning for party president Jayaprakash. The director revealed this today and he would be extending his support to JP for the Malkajgiri Loksabha constituency.
Meanwhile, the production unit has taken a break from the shooting of ‘Baahubali’ after the completion of a big war schedule at Ramoji Film City.
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?
- Thaman to score for mega hero