Ace director S.S. Rajamouli is currently touring Rajasthan as part of a location hunt for his upcoming period adventure, ‘Baahubali’. The film has Prabhas in the lead role along with Anushka and Rana Daggubati. Interestingly, ‘Baahubali’ was not the first choice of story for the Rajamouli – Prabhas combo.
While speaking to us recently for an interview, Prabhas revealed that he and Rajamouli decided to work together for a film even before ‘Magadheera’ released. Over the past few years, Rajamouli apparently worked on as many as six different story lines before finalising the current one.
“I liked all six story lines. But Rajamouli is a perfectionist and he kept working on different themes until ‘Baahubali’ finally pleased him. I am very excited about the project”, said Prabhas. The movie is set to go onto the floors from April. Music is being scored by M.M. Keeravani.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you