Apparently, Rajamouli has planned for a special photoshoot this Thursday and the principle cast of Baahubali 2 will go under the arc lights. The stills from this photoshoot will be used for the first look posters and other promotional materials.
After wrapping up the film’s shooting, Rajamouli and his team will get into a heavy duty visual effects work. This much-awaited multi-starrer film is slated for its release in April next year.
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu collects huge in UAE & Australia
- Update on Sukumar-Mahesh project
- NTR appreciates Bharat Ane Nenu