Apparently, Rajamouli has planned for a special photoshoot this Thursday and the principle cast of Baahubali 2 will go under the arc lights. The stills from this photoshoot will be used for the first look posters and other promotional materials.
After wrapping up the film’s shooting, Rajamouli and his team will get into a heavy duty visual effects work. This much-awaited multi-starrer film is slated for its release in April next year.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time