It is a known fact that Kamal Haasan’s Drishyam remake has opened to packed houses in Tamil Nadu. But many of us don’t know that superstar Rajinikanth was the first choice to play Kamal’s role which he declined eventually.
Going into details, Rajnikanth recently revealed that as the film had some scenes of cops beating him up badly during the climax it would hurt his fans badly and he had to let go off the project.
Titled Papanasam, this film has opened to some thumping response all over and is widely being appreciated for its cult storyline.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you