Super Star Rajinikanth many a times convinces us that he is still the young man with energy unparalleled. However, even a star has to take break once in a while at least that’s what the doctors advised him to do so.
Not to worry, the star had been busy shooting for Kabali in Malaysia for a while now and recently is back to Chennai after the hectic schedule. He checked into the MIOT hospital for a general health check up and was advised to take a week off work.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP