Super Star Rajinikanth many a times convinces us that he is still the young man with energy unparalleled. However, even a star has to take break once in a while at least that’s what the doctors advised him to do so.
Not to worry, the star had been busy shooting for Kabali in Malaysia for a while now and recently is back to Chennai after the hectic schedule. He checked into the MIOT hospital for a general health check up and was advised to take a week off work.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you