Rakul Preet Singh is on an all time high as she is getting a superb appreciation for her role as Brahamaramba from her latest release Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam. Speaking about the film, Rakul reveals that it was her who went after director Kalyan Krishna to rope her in the film.
Going into details, the ace actor reveals that she came to know about the role from her stylist Neeraja Kona and immediately contacted the director for the part. After having some detailed discussions with the director, Rakul was finally on board.
Rakul also thanked the director for waiting four months as she did not have the needed dates. Now, the rest they say is history as Rakul has been winning all the appreciation for her memorable performance.
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s film launched
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Star heroine opts for a simple wedding
- Villain finalized for Rajini’s next
- Mahanati’s audio launch gets a date