Rakul Preet Singh, who is glowing in the success of her latest film Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam has now shifted gears and is focusing on her Tamil film Dheeran Adhigaram Ondru.
Currently, she has joined the unit in Chennai for the second schedule and will be shooting there for the next week or so. Dheeran Adhigaram Ondru is directed by Sathuranga and Karthi plays the main lead in the film.
The makers are planning to wrap up this film with this schedule and release the film for Dussera. Karthi plays a tough cop in this film.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?