Ever since she got into the limelight with the sleeper hit ‘Venkatadri Express’, there’s no looking back for young sensation Rakul Preet Singh. The actress then went on to appear in yet another blockbuster film, ‘Loukyam’. Yesterday, Rakul expressed her happiness on her Twitter page over her first Hindi film nomination for the 10th Renault Star Guild Awards in the Most Promising Female Debut category.
The Star Guild Awards are awarded by the producers guild in association with the reputed automobile company Renault, for excellence in film and TV industries. Rakul got this nomination for her debut Hindi film ‘Yaariyan’. For this category, Rakul is competing with Kriti Sanon of ‘1 Nenokkadine’ fame, who also got nominated for ‘Heropanti’.
Rakul will soon be seen in Ram’s ‘Pandaga Chesko’ and also bagged the heroine’s role in the NTR-Sukumar film. In Bollywood, Rakul is acting in the direction of legendary director Ramesh Sippy of ‘Sholay’ fame.
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu locks its release date
- Sundeep’s Care Of Surya gets a simultaneous release
- Noted heroine responds on marriage rumors