Gorgeous beauty Rakul Preet Singh is one of the top league actresses in Tollywood in the present generation. Recently, Rakul bagged her first ever Best Actress award, and needless to say that she’s absolutely thrilled about her achievement.
Rakul was honored with the Best Actress trophy for her performance in Nannaku Prematho at the recently concluded SIIMA Awards in Abu Dhabi. Prior to this, Rakul was nominated thrice for Best Actress in Filmfare Awards. Rakul’s next Telugu outing will be Boyapati’s Jaya Janaki Nayaka.
— Rakul Preet (@Rakulpreet) July 3, 2017
- Interesting title for Sharwanand-Sai Pallavi film
- Teja to wrap up Venky’s film in a short time
- No competition between me and Varun- Dharam Tej
- Bhaagmathie to have a massive release in Kerala
- Media hounds Bollywood actress on Prabhas’ marriage