Ram Charan can’t stop raving about his upcoming film in Krishna Vamsi’s direction. Currently, the film unit is shooting continuously in Kanyakumari and the entire schedule is expected to be wrapped up later this month. Bandla Ganesh is producing the film and Kajal is the lead actress.
Ram Charan is so impressed with the scenes that Krishna Vamsi has written in the film that he made it a point to share his enthusiasm with his fans on his official page. “Having a blast working with KV . Superb energy and scenes between srikanth and me are hilarious…” Ram Charan said. Last month, the film was also shot in Rameshwaram and buzz is that the team will go abroad to can some important scenes for the film, since Ram Charan plays the role of an NRI who comes to India.
Thaman is scoring the music for the film and it also stars Srikanth, Kamalinee Mukherjee and Raj Kiran in important roles. The film is said to be a complete family entertainer.
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
Articles that might interest you