To enthral his ardent fan base, Megastar Chiranjeevi is shifting his interest from politics to movies. Recently, a formal announcement has been made regarding his landmark 150th flick. Ace film maker Puri Jagannadh will handle the direction and the movie will be produced by his son Ram Charan.
In a recent media interaction, Ram Charan has revealed few interesting facts about this much anticipated project. He said that the movie will include all commercial elements to entertain fans and family audience. He also added that it will be a great pleasure for him if he gets a chance to appear in a guest role in this flick.
Charan also quashed all the ongoing rumours regarding the plagiarism of script and said that Puri holds the complete rightness on the script and it is not inspired by any other story.
- We’ll not let Pawan step his foot in Rayalaseema
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
Articles that might interest you