Released on December 9th amid several adversaries, Dhruva went on to give the much needed success for Ram Charan. Today, Dhruva completes its 50 day run and Charan thanked his fans and audiences for making Dhruva a hit.
This afternoon, Charan took to his official Facebook page and said, “#Dhruva50Days -More than anyone, as always I’d like to thank our fans and audience for the Love! I hope to entertain you all with more good films!
Charan also made a smashing debut as a producer with Khaidi No.150. The actor’s next movie in Sukumar’s direction will kick-start soon.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you