Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej will marry his childhood sweetheart Upasana Kamineni on June 13th at an extravagant ceremony that will be held in Hyderabad. The couple were engaged on December 1st. The marriage ceremony will be a very private and highly exclusive event with a limited number of guests but a grand reception is being planned in Tirupathi for fans and other guests. The date of the reception has not yet been finalized.
Charan is looking to wrap up all his assignments by that time and his Raccha will see a release in the summer. Congratulations to Ram Charan and Upasana.
- AR Rahman’s live performance at 2.0’s audio launch
- Mersal gets a huge pat from Rajinikanth
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?