In a heartbreaking news, little Parasuram, popularly known as ‘Baladheera’ among Ram Charan’s fans, passed away due to jaundice. Parasuram hailed from Aiza village in Mahabubnagar district.
Around 2 years ago, Parasuram’s video in which he rendered Ram Charan’s ferocious punch dialogues from Magadheera went viral on social media. Amused by his little fan’s talent, Charan met him and even offered to bear his educational expenses. But tragedy struck unexpectedly and left everyone in utter grief.
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
- Pawan Kalyan chosen for IEBF Excellence Award
Articles that might interest you