In a heartbreaking news, little Parasuram, popularly known as ‘Baladheera’ among Ram Charan’s fans, passed away due to jaundice. Parasuram hailed from Aiza village in Mahabubnagar district.
Around 2 years ago, Parasuram’s video in which he rendered Ram Charan’s ferocious punch dialogues from Magadheera went viral on social media. Amused by his little fan’s talent, Charan met him and even offered to bear his educational expenses. But tragedy struck unexpectedly and left everyone in utter grief.
- Sizzling beauty adopts a baby girl
- Vishnu loves to have twin girls again
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
Articles that might interest you