In a heartbreaking news, little Parasuram, popularly known as ‘Baladheera’ among Ram Charan’s fans, passed away due to jaundice. Parasuram hailed from Aiza village in Mahabubnagar district.
Around 2 years ago, Parasuram’s video in which he rendered Ram Charan’s ferocious punch dialogues from Magadheera went viral on social media. Amused by his little fan’s talent, Charan met him and even offered to bear his educational expenses. But tragedy struck unexpectedly and left everyone in utter grief.
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?
- Thaman to score for mega hero
- Ram Charan-Boyapati movie launched
- Chay-Maruthi’s film to be launched tomorrow