In a heartbreaking news, little Parasuram, popularly known as ‘Baladheera’ among Ram Charan’s fans, passed away due to jaundice. Parasuram hailed from Aiza village in Mahabubnagar district.
Around 2 years ago, Parasuram’s video in which he rendered Ram Charan’s ferocious punch dialogues from Magadheera went viral on social media. Amused by his little fan’s talent, Charan met him and even offered to bear his educational expenses. But tragedy struck unexpectedly and left everyone in utter grief.
- Logo of Sudheer Babu’s production house to be released soon
- Will Nag say yes to Puri?
- Srinivasa Kalyanam’s last schedule in Amalapuram
- Former star heroine to be paired opposite Rajinikanth?
- Saamy²’s Telugu motion poster is a mass treat for Vikram’s fans