Tollywood’s macho hunk Rana Daggubati, is currently busy with two periodic films in the form of Rajamouli’s Baahubali and Gunasekhar’s Rudramadevi. According to our sources, before going on to the sets of Rudramma Devi, Rana had personally researched about his character of Chalukya Veerabhadra.
He also made sure that he got his dialogue papers much in advance.Sources also reveal that, Rana changes around 30 different costumes which were specially designed keeping his royal character in mind. Directed by Gunasekhar, Rudramadevi has Anushka playing the title role.
- Anjali opens up about reports on her political entry
- NRNM has impressive first-week figures
- Gopichand feels Sudheer Babu is a good choice for his biopic
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
Articles that might interest you