Rana tweeted, “Extremely happy to announce my joint venture with KWAN to help build a great eco system for actors and filmmakers in the South! @anirbanblah”. KWAN is a Mumbai-based company that acts as a bridge between the aspiring talents and Bollywood production houses.
Rana’s new venture is expected to give as platform for so many aspiring artistes and filmmakers who aspire to foray into the film industries down South. Jagapati Babu and Puri Jagannadh too have launched their talent management companies recently.
Extremely happy to announce my joint venture with KWAN to help build a great eco system for actors and filmmakers in the South! @anirbanblah
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) October 8, 2016
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Regina surprises with her funky look
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam