Rana tweeted, “Extremely happy to announce my joint venture with KWAN to help build a great eco system for actors and filmmakers in the South! @anirbanblah”. KWAN is a Mumbai-based company that acts as a bridge between the aspiring talents and Bollywood production houses.
Rana’s new venture is expected to give as platform for so many aspiring artistes and filmmakers who aspire to foray into the film industries down South. Jagapati Babu and Puri Jagannadh too have launched their talent management companies recently.
Extremely happy to announce my joint venture with KWAN to help build a great eco system for actors and filmmakers in the South! @anirbanblah
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) October 8, 2016
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon