It was being speculated until recently that Victory Venkatesh will play Hiranyakasipa in Gunasekhar’s ambitious mythological film on Bhakta Prahlada. However, the latest reports reveal that it is Venky’s nephew Rana Daggubati who has been chosen to play Hiranyakasipa.
Apparently, this film will be made on par with Hollywood and Rana and Gunasekhar have decided to rope in Hollywood technicians to work on the film’s VFX. Gunasekhar has reportedly set more than 10 crore budget for the computer graphics. More details will be announced soon.
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed