It was being speculated until recently that Victory Venkatesh will play Hiranyakasipa in Gunasekhar’s ambitious mythological film on Bhakta Prahlada. However, the latest reports reveal that it is Venky’s nephew Rana Daggubati who has been chosen to play Hiranyakasipa.
Apparently, this film will be made on par with Hollywood and Rana and Gunasekhar have decided to rope in Hollywood technicians to work on the film’s VFX. Gunasekhar has reportedly set more than 10 crore budget for the computer graphics. More details will be announced soon.
- Prabhu Deva-Vijay team up yet again
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
Articles that might interest you