Baahubali stars Rana Daggubati and Tamannaah took part in the 37th India Day Parade in the New York City, USA. The India Day Parade is cerebrated each year by the Indian diaspora to commemorate India’s Independence Day.
Along with Rana and Tamannaah, the Mayor of New York Bill de Blasio and several thousands of NRIs and locals participated in the parade. Rana was the Grand Marshal at the parade this year. Rana will also promote his latest blockbuster, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, across several cities in the US.
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Producer’s Wife Makes Shocking Comments About Actresses
- Exclusive Interview : Venu Udugula – NNOK will be a wake up call for parents
- Nivetha Thomas to romance young hero
- Talented filmmaker to direct Nandamuri father and son duo