Baahubali stars Rana Daggubati and Tamannaah took part in the 37th India Day Parade in the New York City, USA. The India Day Parade is cerebrated each year by the Indian diaspora to commemorate India’s Independence Day.
Along with Rana and Tamannaah, the Mayor of New York Bill de Blasio and several thousands of NRIs and locals participated in the parade. Rana was the Grand Marshal at the parade this year. Rana will also promote his latest blockbuster, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, across several cities in the US.
- Niharika credits uncle Chiranjeevi for her acting skills
- Talented director happy with Savyasachi’s output
- Mohanlal thanks AP govt for the Nandi honor
- MCA’s title song to be out soon
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?