We had reported long back that Rana Daggubati will team up with director Teja for an intense political drama. Titled Nene Raju Nene Mantri, this film has Kajal Aggarwal playing the female lead. According to the latest update, yet another heroine will romance Rana in this riveting drama.
The film will be produced by Teja himself, while Rana’s father Suresh Babu will present it, and the makers are tight-lipped about the second heroine’s name. The regular shooting will kick-start in October, after Rana wraps up his ongoing assignments.
Teja is determined to regain his lost glory with this film.
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor
- Supreme Court Revokes Ban On Padmavat
- Kiara Advani confirmed for Ram Charan
- Jai Simha and Ranguala Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections