We had reported long back that Rana Daggubati will team up with director Teja for an intense political drama. Titled Nene Raju Nene Mantri, this film has Kajal Aggarwal playing the female lead. According to the latest update, yet another heroine will romance Rana in this riveting drama.
The film will be produced by Teja himself, while Rana’s father Suresh Babu will present it, and the makers are tight-lipped about the second heroine’s name. The regular shooting will kick-start in October, after Rana wraps up his ongoing assignments.
Teja is determined to regain his lost glory with this film.
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu
- Most Awaited Film’s Shoot Wrapped Up
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Yet Another Actress Joins Nikhil’s Kirik Party Remake
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing