123telugu had already reported that Rana Daggubatti will romance the sultry Sunny Leone in his upcoming Hindi flick One Night Stand. Latest update is that Rana has walked out of the project citing date problems.
Shooting of this film was supposed to kick start this year end, but as Rana was busy filming for Bahubali, he could not adjust his dates and has walked out of the project. Tanuj Virmani, son of veteran Bollywood actress Rati Agnihotri has now been roped into play the male lead.
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
- Raasi’s Lanka set for an April release
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
Articles that might interest you