123telugu had already reported that Rana Daggubatti will romance the sultry Sunny Leone in his upcoming Hindi flick One Night Stand. Latest update is that Rana has walked out of the project citing date problems.
Shooting of this film was supposed to kick start this year end, but as Rana was busy filming for Bahubali, he could not adjust his dates and has walked out of the project. Tanuj Virmani, son of veteran Bollywood actress Rati Agnihotri has now been roped into play the male lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero