123telugu had already reported that Tollywood hunk Rana and Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar are going to produce a film together in Telugu. Titled Poster Boyz, this film is the remake of a Marathi super hit film which will have an interesting star cast and a unique story line.
The latest update is that the project will go on floors from September and the first schedule will be shot in the scenic of locales of the Godavari districts in Andhra Pradesh. Currently the casting for his film is being done in Hyderabad and soon the final cast for the film will be announced. Gopi Ganesh is the film’s director and Darling Swamy will pen dialogues for it.
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- Raja The Great’s latest schedule to end soon
- Rana opens up on Baahubali’s success
- Nani’s Ninnu Kori wraps up its Vizag schedule
- Baahubali becomes most searched on Google
Articles that might interest you