Ram Charan and Samantha’s highly-anticipated period village drama, Rangasthalam, had a grand worldwide release yesterday. The film went on to win unanimous positive response from movie lovers and critics alike. Ram Charan’s brilliant performance garnered special praise from all quarters.
Rangasthalam is proving its authority at the box-offices across the world. In Nizam, the film collected Rs. 3.80 crore share in its opening day. Including hires, the film collected Rs. 4.43 crores in the region. Thanks to the extraordinary word of mouth, Rangasthalam is all set for a humongous weekend in Nizam.
Sukumar has directed Rangasthalam and Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled this prestigious project. DSP is the film’s music composer. Stay tuned to 123telugu for more updates on the film’s box-office collections.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date