Innovative director Ravi Babu has scored a good success with his latest offering ‘Avunu’. The movie is being widely appreciated as a well made film and the movie is expected to bring in good profits to its producers. But not many know that Ravi Babu has already made a super profit on the movie.
Ravi Babu shot the film intelligently with a budget of approximately 45 Lakhs. The movie was then picked up by D Suresh Babu for a price of approximately Rs. 3.50 Crores after he became convinced about the film’s potential. So Ravi Babu made a cool profit there even before the movie released. Prasad V Potluri later became associated with the film by picking up a stake from D.Suresh Babu.
Looks like D.Suresh Babu and PVP Cinemas will be very happy with their investment going by the response for ‘Avunu’ from the Box Office.
- Who will play Chandrababu in Lakshmi’s NTR?
- IT raid on Vishal’s office ends up in a controversy
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions