Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Chudu under the direction of writer turned director Vikram Sirikonda went on floors today morning after a formal puja. The news has been announced by the Mass Maharaja himself in a video tweet.
Touch Chesi Chudu will be an out and out action entertainer in true Ravi Teja style. The film has two young beauties, Raashi Khanna and Lavanya Tripathi, playing the female leads. Writer Vakkantham Vamsi has provided the film’s story.
Touch Chesi Chudu is being produced by Nallamalupu Bujji and Vallabhaneni Vamsi. Bollywood music composer Pritam will be scoring the film’s soundtrack.
— Ravi Teja (@RaviTeja_offl) February 3, 2017
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you