Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Chudu under the direction of writer turned director Vikram Sirikonda went on floors today morning after a formal puja. The news has been announced by the Mass Maharaja himself in a video tweet.
Touch Chesi Chudu will be an out and out action entertainer in true Ravi Teja style. The film has two young beauties, Raashi Khanna and Lavanya Tripathi, playing the female leads. Writer Vakkantham Vamsi has provided the film’s story.
Touch Chesi Chudu is being produced by Nallamalupu Bujji and Vallabhaneni Vamsi. Bollywood music composer Pritam will be scoring the film’s soundtrack.
— Ravi Teja (@RaviTeja_offl) February 3, 2017
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
Articles that might interest you