Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Chudu under the direction of writer turned director Vikram Sirikonda went on floors today morning after a formal puja. The news has been announced by the Mass Maharaja himself in a video tweet.
Touch Chesi Chudu will be an out and out action entertainer in true Ravi Teja style. The film has two young beauties, Raashi Khanna and Lavanya Tripathi, playing the female leads. Writer Vakkantham Vamsi has provided the film’s story.
Touch Chesi Chudu is being produced by Nallamalupu Bujji and Vallabhaneni Vamsi. Bollywood music composer Pritam will be scoring the film’s soundtrack.
— Ravi Teja (@RaviTeja_offl) February 3, 2017
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?
- Update on Na Peru Surya’s audio
- Star daughter’s debut film from February