The chemistry between a hero and heroine is very crucial for the romantic track in a movie to come out well. We can find many instances where good screen chemistry between the lead pair has elevated a film considerably. Now Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Goan beauty Ileana are all set to entertain movie lovers with their film ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’ and the buzz is that their screen chemistry is superb in the movie.
Ileana has worked with Ravi Teja for two other films before, ‘Khatarnak’ and ‘Kick’, and this is the third movie in their combination. Both the actors have said on numerous occasions that they would like to work with each other again.With Puri Jagan’s trademark masala and a nice screen chemistry between the lead actors, expect the romantic track in this movie to sizzle. DCM is gearing up to hit the screens in July. BVSN Prasad is the producer and Raghu Kunche is the music director.
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections
- Actresses Devayani’s father passes away
- Cheli combo all set to materialize again?