Since the release of his last film, Bengal Tiger, Ravi Teja is still waiting for the commencement of his next project. The actor was in discussions with several directors but none of the projects went on floors till date.
According to the latest reports, the Mass Maharaja is currently in talks with Bobby and Ramesh Varma, the directors who had earlier joined hands with Ravi Teja for Power and Veera respectively. In all probability, Bobby’s film may go to the sets first, according to the reports.
Apart from these two projects, Ravi Teja also has Robinhood with debutant filmmaker Chakri. However, there has been no official news regarding this project at the moment.
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you