Maverick director Puri Jagan’s ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’, with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja in the lead role and Ileana as the heroine, is currently being shot in Italy. Shooting will go on till the end of this month and the movie is gearing up for an end June release. The movie has some hard hitting trademark Puri Jagan dialogues.
Raghu Kunche is scoring the music and BVSN Prasad is the producer of the movie. Ravi Teja and Puri Jagan have worked together with considerable success before and it remains to be seen if they can repeat the magic with this flick.
- Interesting title for Sharwanand-Sai Pallavi film
- Teja to wrap up Venky’s film in a short time
- No competition between me and Varun- Dharam Tej
- Bhaagmathie to have a massive release in Kerala
- Media hounds Bollywood actress on Prabhas’ marriage