By now, everyone knows that how Malayalam actress, Bhavana was kidnapped and molested in her own car recently. There have been strong reactions coming in from all over and the Malayalam industry even staged a dharna and demanded justice from the authorities.
Looks like mass maharaja Ravi Teja is deeply upset by this incident and has responded to it in his own way. Ravi Teja took to his twitter handle and opined that he is very angry and such culprits should be punished severely.
There has been strong support for the actress even from Bollywood as the film industry is getting together and are making sure that such people get punished in a strong way.
I'm so angry that I don't know how to react to incidents of rape & brutality on women. Even Saudi way of treating culprits won't be enough.
— Ravi Teja (@RaviTeja_offl) February 20, 2017
- High Court’s notices to Balakrishna
- Chay, Nagarjuna’s amusing Twitter counters
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
Articles that might interest you