By now, everyone knows that how Malayalam actress, Bhavana was kidnapped and molested in her own car recently. There have been strong reactions coming in from all over and the Malayalam industry even staged a dharna and demanded justice from the authorities.
Looks like mass maharaja Ravi Teja is deeply upset by this incident and has responded to it in his own way. Ravi Teja took to his twitter handle and opined that he is very angry and such culprits should be punished severely.
There has been strong support for the actress even from Bollywood as the film industry is getting together and are making sure that such people get punished in a strong way.
I'm so angry that I don't know how to react to incidents of rape & brutality on women. Even Saudi way of treating culprits won't be enough.
— Ravi Teja (@RaviTeja_offl) February 20, 2017
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
Articles that might interest you