Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is currently busy with the shooting of his mass action entertainer ‘Power’. The film is currently being shot in Tagore House in Ramoji Film City. Tagore House is a very grand looking house and key scenes are being shot on the lead actors now.
Ravi Teja will be seen as a police officer in this movie and Bobby is making his debut as a director. The film has Regina and Hansika as the heroines and Thaman is scoring the music.
Power is being produced by Rockline Venkatesh and this big budget entertainer is expected to release in the second half of this year.
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
Articles that might interest you