Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is currently busy with the shooting of his mass action entertainer ‘Power’. The film is currently being shot in Tagore House in Ramoji Film City. Tagore House is a very grand looking house and key scenes are being shot on the lead actors now.
Ravi Teja will be seen as a police officer in this movie and Bobby is making his debut as a director. The film has Regina and Hansika as the heroines and Thaman is scoring the music.
Power is being produced by Rockline Venkatesh and this big budget entertainer is expected to release in the second half of this year.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Padmavat : Protests Turn Violent In Ahmedabad
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August