The release date of Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Sarocharu has been confirmed. The film is expected to hit the screens on December 21. So far, Ravi Teja has had three releases already this year including Nippu, Daruvu and Devudu Chesina Manushulu, although none of the worked at box office and this is his fourth release of the year. Ravi Teja, Kajal and Richa Gangopadhyay are playing the lead roles in this romantic entertainer. Most part of the film was shot in Ooty, Hyderabad and Europe.
After dabbling with mass entertainers for quite sometime, Ravi Teja has changed gears and this time he’s coming up with a romantic entertainer. Parasuram is directing the film and this is his second film with Ravi Teja after Anjaneyulu. Priyanka Dutt is producing the film under Three Angels Studio Pvt Ltd banner. The film’s shooting has almost complete and only one song is yet to be shot. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. Vijay K Chakravarthi is the cinematographer.
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink