Tamil star Vijay Antony’s upcoming mass action thriller, Indrasena, is slated for a November 30 release. The film’s Telugu theatrical rights were acquired by Neelam Krishna Reddy of NKR Films for Rs.2.50 crore.
Tomorrow, hero Ravi Teja will be unveiling Indrasena’s song video single. Incidentally, one of Indrasena’s Tamil version’s producers and senior heroine Radhika Sarathkumar played Ravi Teja’s mother’s role in Raja The Great.
Vijay Antony will be seen in dual roles in Indrasena, which is a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. The Tamil version is titled Annadurai. Debutant Srinivasan is the film’s director and Vijay Antony Film Corporation and Radhika’s R Studios have bankrolled the movie jointly. Diana Champika is the film’s leading lady.
- DSP To Weave His Magic For Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Padmavat : Protests Turn Violent In Ahmedabad