Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s masala entertainer ‘Balupu’ is currently being filmed in and around Hyderabad. Shooting is going on at a good pace and the film is gearing up for its audio launch soon. The function will be held in Vijayawada. Shruti Haasan and Anjali will be seen as the female leads in the film.
Gopichand Malineni is the director and Prasad V Potluri is the producer. Music is being scored by Thaman. The movie is being readied for a possible release in May.
Ravi Teja will be seen in a full fledged mass role once again with this movie.
- Drug scandal: Puri gives clean chit to Charmme
- Rana thanks fans on his TV debut’s success
- YVS Chowdary ready with his next
- Popular entertainment channel bags crazy upcoming films
- Boyapati returns to his forte with JJN’s action-packed teaser
Articles that might interest you