Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s masala entertainer ‘Balupu’ is currently being filmed in and around Hyderabad. Shooting is going on at a good pace and the film is gearing up for its audio launch soon. The function will be held in Vijayawada. Shruti Haasan and Anjali will be seen as the female leads in the film.
Gopichand Malineni is the director and Prasad V Potluri is the producer. Music is being scored by Thaman. The movie is being readied for a possible release in May.
Ravi Teja will be seen in a full fledged mass role once again with this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil gets a shock on promotional tour
- SPB’s majestic rendition shines in Entha Manchivaadavuraa’s Emo Emo
- Top Hollywood star evinces interest in acting in Bollywood
- Star director confirmed for Super Star’s next?
- Star Producer’s son’s film from March 2020
- Nikhil upset with Arjun Suravaram’s piracy