Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s upcoming movie titled ‘Balupu’ is being directed by Gopichand Malineni. The movie’s muhurtam was held today in a quiet ceremony held at Producer Prasad Potluri’s office. Shruti Hassan is the main heroine in the movie and Anjali is the second heroine.
Ravi Teja and director Gopichand teamed up for ‘Don Sreenu’ earlier. Kona Venkat has provided the script and Thaman is the music director. The film will be produced on PVP banner and will have a Telugu and Tamil release.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch