Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s upcoming movie titled ‘Balupu’ is being directed by Gopichand Malineni. The movie’s muhurtam was held today in a quiet ceremony held at Producer Prasad Potluri’s office. Shruti Hassan is the main heroine in the movie and Anjali is the second heroine.
Ravi Teja and director Gopichand teamed up for ‘Don Sreenu’ earlier. Kona Venkat has provided the script and Thaman is the music director. The film will be produced on PVP banner and will have a Telugu and Tamil release.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links