Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s upcoming movie titled ‘Balupu’ is being directed by Gopichand Malineni. The movie’s muhurtam was held today in a quiet ceremony held at Producer Prasad Potluri’s office. Shruti Hassan is the main heroine in the movie and Anjali is the second heroine.
Ravi Teja and director Gopichand teamed up for ‘Don Sreenu’ earlier. Kona Venkat has provided the script and Thaman is the music director. The film will be produced on PVP banner and will have a Telugu and Tamil release.
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya
- Dil Raju reveals why he is out of Bharatheeyudu 2